POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Victoria Import : Re: Victoria Import Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Victoria Import
From: alphaQuad
Date: 28 Sep 2007 03:45:02
Message: <web.46fcafc1cc37018f3ffee9290@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> schreef in bericht

> If you use Poseray, you do not need to move anything in the ..._geom.inc and
> ..._mat.inc files.
> What is the problem? Eyebrows have their own material and that is used by
> the mesh.
>
> Thomas

there was a problem until PoseRay was running and it wrote a mesh2 for every
object and materials were applied:

 #declare victoria001_=
union {
object{victoria001_SkinTorso_  uv_mapping material{SkinTorso_}}

and OBJuvPOV had a single mesh2 for everything and texture-indexed faces,
was the logic problem in my head. that is all water under the bridge thanx
to PoseRay! um, flyerX that is